Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RP08
Binge Watcher

Re: Channel Icons Are Very Small Now

Extremely happy to report that after exiting from the screensaver a few minutes ago, the 3x3 grid is back! I'm a little scared to turn off my TV when I go to bed tonight, but oh, what a beautiful sight!!

Thank you Roku, for finally listening!

I would love to hear an update from everyone to see if theirs changed back or not!

pkmetal
Reel Rookie

Yes, indeed the 3x grid has been back for the last few days and stayed that way!

I really want to thank Roku for listening to our feedback and undoing an obvious mistake.

CraigRaz
Reel Rookie

Any idea how to get the 4x4 back? Prefer the smaller icons. Large ones look like it’s made for little kids.

RP08
Binge Watcher

No clue. Maybe they'll give an option in the future for the people that like the smaller grid. It should honestly be customizable.

0 Kudos
Pearl837
Reel Rookie

Mine didn't change back. I keep restarting the system and no change.

st11x
Reel Rookie

Yes, had a terrible time with that 4x4 grid and was wondering if I had accidentally pressed a hidden combination of buttons to trigger it and couldn't find any settings to revert. So glad to finally have the 3x3 back. 

Please stay at 3x3 or make it a setting. Not everyone has a giant TV with 20/20 vision. 

RP08
Binge Watcher

Had my tiles go back to 4. Then searched the menu and found a setting for tile size!

For everyone to access:

Settings>Home Screen>Tile Size

Thank you so much Roku!!!!

I have a huge TV and these icons are still way too small! 

RP08
Binge Watcher

See if you have that option in the menu. You may have to restart your Roku if not.

0 Kudos
Clarkembree
Reel Rookie

They have added a setting to change between large and small icons. Go to Settings/Home screen/Tile size to change it.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.