Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SteveHC1
Streaming Star

Re: Channel I24 I’m all of a sudden unable to access

Jump to solution

At the time of my writing this (7/21/2024) the i24NEWS Roku app is *not supported* by i24News and hasn’t been for awhile now even though i24NEWS has not bothered to pull the app from the Roku channel store nor the Roku app link at some parts of the i24NEWS website. i24NEWS IS currently *FULLY* available for free (including their video live stream) at their website, through their iOS app, and their YouTube channel (as is their “sister’ channel France 24); don’t know about their Android app. “Casting” i24NEWS to Roku devices is fully functional via Apple’s and Roku’s *operating system* access to Airplay (for example the Airplay control within the iOS Control Panel) even though clicking on the i24News iOS app’s *built-in* Airplay link icon says it “can’t find” any devices on your network. All of this is currently true at least within the US if not elsewhere.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.