Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ioshta
Binge Watcher

Re: Cannot watch anything on the roku channel. not on my computer, phone, or devices.

If it works without the vpn, then its likely your vpn has something configured. that is out of roku's hands.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cannot watch anything on the roku channel. not on my computer, phone, or devices.

You completely missed the point. As far as failing on the VPN connection, it's completely in Roku's hands and working as Roku intends. 

0 Kudos

I had the same problem. I have a VPN that I run at times. I inadvertently left it running when going to the Roku app. Once I turned it off, everything worked fine.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.