Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fiola
Reel Rookie

Cannot subscribe to a channel

I have a Roku Premier and have added the channel Fit At Any Age to my account today.

Unfortunately, although I can click on the channel and follow various paths on my tv screen , including a SUBSCRIBE button to subscribe to this channel,  the final page is a dead end with no subscription option for me to choose. Any alternative way of subscribing? Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Cannot subscribe to a channel

The channel  doesn't get great ratings and I can't get anywhere with their website (https://www.fitatanyagetv.com/help).  It kind of makes me wonder if they're still in business.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
fiola
Reel Rookie

Re: Cannot subscribe to a channel

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to research.  Just to give you some background: The channel used to be independent, and I subscribed via their website for a number of years.  Then about 8 months (?) ago, I received notification from Fitatanyagetv that they were no longer offering subscriptions through their website but would now be available on Roku. Their website, as you mentioned, is a dead end,

Do you have any suggestions how I might find out more info from Roku?

Does Roku sometimes show channels on screen that are not available?

thanks again!

0 Kudos