Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AppleCorr
Reel Rookie

Cannot add Peacock to my Roku TV

Hi everyone. I have a TCL Roku TV and while the Peacock channel is available in the streaming store, whenever I try to add it I get an error that just says "Could not add Peacock TV". I've been able to add this channel in the past so I know it's possible. Any ideas? Thanks! 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Cannot add Peacock to my Roku TV

How old is the TV? It's not unusual for apps to drop support for older hardware.

0 Kudos

Also running into this today.  1 year old roku ultra

0 Kudos
AppleCorr
Reel Rookie

It's about 4 years old. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Greetings Community users,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue you're running into when trying to add the Peacock TV. If you're still seeing the issue, we would recommend starting with a system restart by navigating to Settings > System > Power (if available) > System restart

If the problem persists, please report back here along with the serial number of the affected devices.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.