Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ky0875

Cannot access program message on everything I try to watch!

This morning I added Brit Box subscription. Now this evening, I cannot access any of the shows on it or any of the shows on any of the other platforms I have been watching prior to adding the Brit Box. My subscriptions are all show active so I cannot understand why I am being charged for all of this and I am unable to watch anything now! I am very upset about this! My system is up to date. I have checked that twice now prior to this message. It is very frustrating that there is not a phone number or email address that we can reach out to someone for assistance or support when there is problems but yet you continue to charge me! 

1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot access program message on everything I try to watch!

Hi @Ky0875,

Welcome, and thank you for reaching out regarding this concern.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We'll do our best to assist.

Since multiple channels are affected by this issue, could you try performing a factory reset on your device? This should set the device on default and fix issues with channels. To do so, you can refer to this support page on how to system restart or factory reset your Roku streaming device.

We hope this resolves the issue; if not, please let us know.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.