Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jolu727
Reel Rookie

Re: Can't open any channel, kicked back to home screen

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Mauricio123
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

We believe this issue has been resolved. We recommend performing manual system updates by going to Settings>System>System update>Check now.

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: How to update the software on your Roku TV™ or Roku® streaming player | Official Roku Support

If you are still experiencing an issue, please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing so we can investigate further.
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-what are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue or error message
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Please be aware that we are actively monitoring and investigating the discussions on this thread.

Best regards,
Mary

Aparentemente, ya todo funciona correctamente. Muchas gracias por el apoyo.

0 Kudos
Caro1

Jump to solution

I did the system update, reboot the Roku, checked connection and the issue persists: disney+ and Hbomax send me back to Home Screen. Amazon prime and Netflix open but I can't play any title.
Roku Model 3941X - Roku Express 4K/ Serial Number: X01600EXKh9S / Device ID: S07P217XKH9S

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Caro1,

Thanks for the update and our apologies for the inconvenience. We would like to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue

If you see something different, can you please let us know what you are seeing? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing? Can you please provide the software OS/version by going to Settings > System > About?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Grams14
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have been having the same issue of kicking back to home screen  while trying to watch anything on NETFLIX, PARAMONT ETC.    I have Roku tv  MODEL. WR43FX2019,     

SERIAL. X00700NKARDV,   

ID  SO6L40AKARDV, VERSION.  11.0.0 build 4193 C J 

I have done all that I have read to do and it still kicks back

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Grams14,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for reaching us.

We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help. 

For clarification, have you tried rebooting both your wireless router and your Roku device? How long has the issue been occurring? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.