Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ginny48

Can’t log into IQIYI in my Roku device to watch it on tv

I bought the vip for IQIYI on my phone and it says to scan the code on IQIYI app on Roku to log into your IQIYI vip account but there is no code to scan. When I log into IQIYI with my vip login email and password  it keeps trying to get me to buy the vip subscription which I’ve already done on my phone. It’s the same account because it shows my same email and user ID. I’m soooooo confused. Why does it have to be this hard. It’s simple, use your login credentials and use the account on Roku. What’s going on? How can I watch IQIYI on my TV? I’ve searched the IQIYI site and I’m following all the instructions but it will not work. Please help me

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can’t log into IQIYI in my Roku device to watch it on tv

Hi @Ginny48,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand you are having difficulties accessing your IQIYI channel and we're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Please be advised that IQIYI creates its own channel and handles authentication against your subscription, so there isn't a way for Roku to manage or authenticate your IQIYI credentials.

We request you contact the IQIYI channel since each channel is built and maintained by the individual channel partner.

Regards,                                                                                                                                              John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.