Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nedgrimley
Reel Rookie

Can't log into HALLMARK TV app on ROKU

Jump to solution

I am a Hallmark TV subscriber. I have been paying the monthly fee for some time. I have the Hallmark TV Channel app on my ROKU. (Not talking about Hallmark Movies Now) It has been a while since last logging into the app on my ROKU, all of the TV options show they are locked and it now wants me to login. When I try to login, it tells me to go to https://tv.watchhallmarktv.com and provides a code. When I go to that URL, I input the code and it asks me to select my cable provider. I don't have cable, I have ROKU and a Hallmark subscription. Obviously ROKU is not on the list. Interestingly, I have a HULU subscription, but HULU is not available on the list either. How do I gain access to the Hallmark TV app on ROKU??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nedgrimley
Reel Rookie

Re: Can't log into HALLMARK TV app on ROKU

Jump to solution

Never mind. How do I delete this post?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
nedgrimley
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Never mind. How do I delete this post?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@nedgrimley-

This forum really has no provisions for you to delete your post.

It would be more helpful if you would add a reply explaining what you did to resolve the problem, as an aid for others with a similar problem.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
TomBBB

Jump to solution

How were you able to log in??

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @TomBBB,

Thanks for the inquiry!

We understand that you wanted to sign in to Hallmark. We're happy to assist you. Please check out this video right here on how to connect your Roku - Hallmark Movies Now.

If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please keep us posted.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jolewis53

Jump to solution

I can’t sign in to Hallmark TV live.

How do I cancel my subscription to Hallmark they have been charging me months. 
thanks

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Assuming your subscription is through Roku, you can manage your it at https://my.roku.com by logging in with the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About.  If you have multiple Roku devices then it's possible you have multiple Roku accounts, so check the email address on each one.  You should also be able to manage the subscription by highlighting the icon on your Home Screen and pressing * on your remote and choosing the "Manage subscription" option.  If your subscription is directly with Hallmark then you have to manage it on their website.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Hill2468

Jump to solution
No
0 Kudos