Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rutland

Can't get Fox local affiliate to download

Every local network I try it tells me to check service provider. I contacted Cox and they still can't help get networks. Cox is my service provider yet their Reps have been unsuccessful in connecting local channels. PLEASE HELP ME 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't get Fox local affiliate to download

Hi @Rutland,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We'd be happy to assist you with your problem connecting to the local channels. We'd like to know more about it so we can assist you further. Please provide us with more details.

• What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV—specify TV)
  • Are you trying to connect through an antenna, cable, or live TV through the internet?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Can't get Fox local affiliate to download

Is “check service provider” the exact message you are receiving?  Are you sure you are getting these channels through Cox?  Could you be confusing “Internet Service provider” and “TV provider”?  (Cable companies are often both but any specific customer might have only one.)  What reason do the Cox reps give for this not working?

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos