Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
casa26687
Channel Surfer

CH 230 Fubo Sports shows "Your programming will return soon" for at least 4 hours now.

Jump to solution

So, I've been watching channel 230 Fubo Sports (MMA/Boxing) for a couple of months and suddenly today all I see is:

"The Roku Channel

Your programming will return soon."

Is there a problem with Roku or Fubo?

No, I don't have/want a Fubo subscription and it's NOT an add-on channel.

PS. glad the channel numbers are back, especially since Roku kept advertising the channel number...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: CH 230 Fubo Sports shows "Your programming will return soon" for at least 4 hours now.

Jump to solution

Hi @casa26687,

Welcome to the Roku Community!
We would like to investigate the concern you have more thoroughly. Could you send us a photo or video of your running issue?

We'll wait for your response.

Regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: CH 230 Fubo Sports shows "Your programming will return soon" for at least 4 hours now.

Jump to solution

Hi @casa26687,

Welcome to the Roku Community!
We would like to investigate the concern you have more thoroughly. Could you send us a photo or video of your running issue?

We'll wait for your response.

Regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
casa26687
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi John,

Channel 230 was that way all day on Sunday, but seemed to be working again on Monday night... and is still working correctly.

Perhaps it was some type of network issue with the feed from Fubo to Roku???

Thanks for the reply!

Kurt

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.