Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Echan

Re: CBS App Does Not Work Using my Roku TV

Jump to solution

I have the Roku Streaming Stick + and have the same issue everyone else is referencing. I have done all the uninstall instructions and I still get the same error. I am able to get into the app, but when I click on any show I get “there was an error” and that’s it… Like the others, I am signed into my tv provider and all other apps work… 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Echan!

Thank you for sharing this with us.

If the issue persists and is isolated in this channel, we suggest reaching out to the channel providers themselves, which, in this case, is CBS channel Support. They are the ones who provided and maintained their channel on the Roku streaming platform, and their channel may need an update from them.

You can keep us posted on your findings.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.