Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeek

Britbox logs me out when I pause a show

I have Britbox. I can pause a program for a minute or two but if it takes me a few minutes to get back I’m logged out and have to put my password back in and restart the program. This happens daily and it’s really annoying to have to constantly log back in. The Roku Ultra is up to date and I have paid for a one year subscription.

This only happens on Britbox.

2 REPLIES 2
Emmy_T_o
Reel Rookie

Re: Britbox logs me out when I pause a show

I think you have an outdated version of the application, it needs to be updated.
To check for updates, go to your Roku home screen, navigate to the Britbox app, press the star (*) button on your Roku remote, select Check for Updates, and follow the instructions to update the app if available.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Britbox logs me out when I pause a show

Hi @Jeek

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear that you've been having this trouble with playing content on the Britbox channel on Roku and we would like to know how to identify and resolve any playback issues.

We recommend performing the below steps in order and see if you can resolve the issue:

1. Remove the channel from the Roku device
  2. Power cycle the Roku device, by disconnecting it from the power cable and reconnecting the device back to power
  3. Re-add the channel back to the Roku device

If the issue persists, please refer to the support article here for additional troubleshooting steps: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

Thanks again for posting and we hope the suggestions above get everything sorted out!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos