Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dave25i

Re: Britbox Can't Play

Jump to solution
Me to have the same problem
0 Kudos
Musicmanaz

Jump to solution
Tried that and doesn’t work. Trying to access Britbox through Roku but consistently says password incorrect. Have changed it multiple times with same answer. My password for Roku is corrrest & I should b able to get Britbox. What do I do now?
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

To access BritBox, you need to use your BritBox username and password. Regardless of whether you sign up directly through BritBox or through your Roku account, you must establish a BritBox account, including username and password. This is what you must be using to log into the BritBox channel. 

See my original reply on this thread for more information, or contact BritBox for help identifying your username and password, or for more help resetting it. You can reach them here: https://www.britbox.com/us/help

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Petedox
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
That's fine Tanner, but the problem for UK users is that the app is not available on the UK Roku system (wrong region), Can you let us know when it will be available in UK? Thanks.
Ando2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
I’m also having the same of problem if stating ‘not available in this region’.
The above answer does not address this problem
Wendy1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I also have the same problem. All we are asking is will there be a time in the future wh3n britbox will be available through roku in the uk as it is clearly in the USA

Ando2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
I contacted Britbox today and they said they had no plans yet for it to be available on Roku in the UK. Though it should be on the amazon fire stick in the next few days
0 Kudos
Petedox
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
Yes, I received this from Britbox a couple of weeks ago.

"I do apologise but BritBox is not available for BritBox UK. You may have seen it advertised on the American version. Stay tuned however as we are working on releasing it. I don't have a specific date for this but it is in the works."

Britbox made a fanfare when launching this new service, but provide very few platforms to view it on.
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Britbox has not yet been made available by the channel provider in the UK on the Roku platform. Each channel provider determines the regions in which their channel is available on the Roku platform.

Please reach out to Britbox directly for any inquiries or updates, and to share your interest in seeing their channel available on Roku in your location. The channel will only become available once the channel provider authorizes the channel for publishing in additional locations.  

Thanks,

Tanner

Harpthorn
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Just to say I have just got a Stick+ and now find the same problem as others have, Britbox is not available on Roku. I feel conned by Roku as they have not made it clear they do not provide Britbox in the UK.

Harpthorn

0 Kudos