Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ad34754932
Streaming Star

Re: Bally Sports+ on Bally Sports App Playback Error

I wonder how many Roku users Bally is missing by this fumble.   

0 Kudos
madiscientist
Reel Rookie

It works fine on my household's one Fire Stick Lite. We have one 1st gen Chromecast that might work, too.  Video performance is poor in the Bally Sports app on the main viewer's android phone on the same network despite decent specs. We have multiple Roku devices (four boxes and one integrated) and prefer to use them, as BS+ is the only streaming app of interest they currently can't run... Spectrum's app doesn't run on Fire, and Fire's overall interface is worse. Get it together, Diamond Digital Group (or get the revenue sharing finalized, Bally)!

AliMama

Bally sports is a joke. We got the app on my phone and on our roku. Couldn't watch a single hockey game because it kept saying our location was different than our billing address. Spent an hour on the phone with a Bally rep (who definitely wasn't in the US) and he made us go through the trouble of finding our ip address for our internet carrier which is based on their business location. Because spectrums ip address shows Raliegh and is more than 50 miles away,we cannot watch anything for Bally sports south because "we are out of range." What s**t! "John" (ya, right) confirmed that whatever device you are streaming on (phone, tablet, roku,etc) has to have an ip address within certain mileage range of the billing zip code. How many customers are you losing Bally by NOT providing the service you advertise in the same manner as other apps.....pay a fee, watch tv?

0 Kudos

I had a similar issue when trying to watch Brewers vs. Cardinals. But hey, good news! The app worked fine on my Sony TV. Maybe try reaching out to Bally Sports support for more info. Hope you get to enjoy the game soon! 🍻

0 Kudos