Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bally Sports app crashes to home screen

I have 4 different roku devices and on all of them when I try to open the Bally Sports App the app tries to open but immediately goes back to the home screen. I've removed the channel and reinstalled, i've done factory resets and i'm still having the same issue. My internet is fine on my other devices and the other channels on Roku are functioning properly. It has been like this for a few days. Any ideas why this is happening?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Bally Sports app crashes to home screen

Hi  @lsteele1717

Welcome to the Roku Community!

To ensure the process of removing and re-adding the Bally Sports channel is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > System restart. However, If the issue is only with the channel alone, this is a good indication that there is likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to Bally Sports support directly to share your feedback.

Warm Regards,

Lianna

0 Kudos