Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ad34754932
Streaming Star

Bally Sports Plus on Roku?

From Bally's website: 

• 4 months ago
  • Updated

Currently you have the option to watch Bally Sports+ content on Samsung TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, mobile and tablet devices (iOS, Android). We are working to add additional platforms and encourage you to check back frequently for updated information.

I am currently watching on Sony Bravia Smart TV which isn't even listed.   Is anyone watching via Roku BSP App?  I can't find app.  

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Bally Sports Plus on Roku?

Hi @ad34754932

Thanks for your inquiry. 

When I did a search through the Roku Channel Store online, I was unable to find the Bally Sport Plus but only the Bally Sports channel. We would recommend reaching out to the channel providers to inquire if they have a channel available on the Roku device.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
ad34754932
Streaming Star

Looks like the financial stress made Bally pull back on platform development.   They are in Chap 11 bankruptcy now.  

0 Kudos
ad34754932
Streaming Star

I am happy to report that the Bally Sports App on Roku now works with Bally Sports Plus Accounts!

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @ad34754932

Thanks for the update! We're glad to know it's working now! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Happy Streaming!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos