Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
epmj802
Reel Rookie

Re: AppleTV Content Won't Play

It doesn't work on my home TV with a Roku device, or on the two new TCL Roku Streaming TV's we bought for our two apartments - and to be crystal clear... every. other. app. I've. ever. purchased/downloaded. works. It's ONLY Apple TV that doesn't. I ended up buying an apple device for home use, and the two apartments we have, we just don't offer Apple TV as an option. I worked on this for weeks last year - I've reinstalled the app, poured through support threads, user groups, confirmed versions of this and that, I did everything everyone asked me to do. At this point, until Roku admits there is a problem - and advertises that it's been fixed - I'm done working on it. Unfortunately, I'm at the point where every time I'm asked to try this, or confirm that, I feel like it's a delay tactic. It's not a version thing, it's not the hardware, it's Roku not playing nice with Apple TV. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: AppleTV Content Won't Play

Hi @epmj802,

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting the channel provider's support and inquiring further about the issue you've experienced? Most channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Please provide us with updates.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.