Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Annoying continuous ROKU loop commercial

Ready to get rid of Roku altogether. Yelling and the TV is not my thing but has become so every time I try to watch live TV. The same commercials over and over and over. Lincoln logs and designer shows are not what I'm trying to watch. Commercials are annoying enough but the same commercials over and over and over again Roku needs to fix it ASAP

Roc777
Reel Rookie

We decided to just get rid of our Roku, that is how annoyed we are.

Texconsin
Streaming Star

When Pluto TV has issues playing Real America's Voice or Newsmax 2, I don't even waste time with Roku.  I go straight to Rumble.

0 Kudos
Code20bc

I am so annoyed with the repeating commercials it's starting to drive me crazy. Now I think we found the source of mass shooters unhinged behavior. Please stop showing the same ads so frequently. I'm considering throwing all 3 roku devices I have into the trash. I've seen the same ads at least 3 times while writing this!

debfenwick
Channel Surfer

I agree,But Roku is still better than my stupid android smart tv!! At least with Roku you can go to another channel quickly. Android tv is slow and jerky.

0 Kudos