Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
REISENUP
Channel Surfer

Re: Annoying continuous ROKU loop commercial

Oh, it's almost comical - except it's not!!

Building houses using Lincoln Logs does not warrant a TV show!

Sorry, Emeril, I'm not watching a show about tailgating unless I can reach through the TV and eat!  Also, nobody on this green earth wants to see Emeril "getting excited!" (BARFFFF!)

The Marriage Pact music, you know, "na-na-na-na-na-quaaa," (or whatevah...) just needs to go!

To Martha "I am a cut-throat, white-collar criminal, but most of the population can't remember that so I'm still popular" Stewart, Just go away!  You are an awful person!  

To the movie "Weird," may you pan-fry in scorching fires of Hades!

Bye!!

Texconsin
Streaming Star

I've always heard that smart TVs with Roku had better tech than those with Google.  As much as I despise Google, I'm buying the 75" GOOGLE version from Sam's Club and Google can thank Weird Al for the purchase!!!

Fpd305
Reel Rookie

I agree with every post on here! The annoying SAME commercials OVER and OVER and OVER Martha Stewart the marriage pact weird al emril cooks honest renovations. Die hart 2 sushi master ufo cowboys Lincoln log masters! stop playing these!!! They literally play twice on one commercial break! 

Fpd305
Reel Rookie

Make the annoying replay of the same commercials stop! It’s a good way to lose customers 

REISENUP
Channel Surfer

"We're gonna git them alien varmits if it's the last thing we do!"

If anybody is watching any of the Roku original shows, you can knock me over with a feather.

Straight-up-awful!  

PjkPA
Reel Rookie

Yes I agree the commercials are very annoying. When watching a show like **bleep** Van **bleep** a commercial about ‘dark humor’ is very disgusting making me go to another channel.

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PjkPA @Knightstar,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate your feedback about this. We'll make sure that this will be communicated with the concerned team.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Buckley02

The fact that this thread started in May and it is now January and we are still forced to complain about the exact same commercials is ridiculous. I would rather watch a countdown screen over and over than hear one more word about weird Al, the marriage pact, home renovations, etc. FIX IT. NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH THESE GARBAGE SHOWS/MOVIES. 

KimW6
Streaming Star

Same old canned BS answer from the ROKU drones...and ROKU diesnt do sh!t to address the problem.   

RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @Buckley02, @KimW6,

We're sending you a warm welcome from the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the experience you had with commercials and ads. We understand that repetitive ads take out the fun of the streaming experience. We want to assure you that we are committed to following the proper standards with our commercials and ads to avoid offensive and inappropriate displays of content.
We'll forward your comments to the appropriate Roku team for review.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos