Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beebear22

America's next top model not

I went to watch America's next top model but it's not America's next top model it's something called supermodel me that's not what I want why is this happening 

16 REPLIES 16
sara17bee

Re: America's next top model not

Did you ever get this sorted out? same thing happening to me 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @beebear22 @sara17bee,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. Your satisfaction is essential to us so we'd be more than happy to find you the best resolution for this. 

For clarification, can you please confirm that whenever you're trying to watch the show America's Next Top Model, are you being prompted at the wrong show/movie, or is there a different show/movie being displayed? On what app/channel are you trying to stream the show? In addition, would you mind sending us a video for reference? So that we'll be able to assess the situation better.

We'll be looking forward to your update as we are committed to finding a solution to your concerns. 

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Marissamae

It’s doing the same thing for me. I click on americas next top model, the pic shows Tyra or Jay, but when I click on the episode it plays a completely different show.

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Marissamae,

We appreciate you sharing this observation and sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please be aware that our appropriate Roku team is keen on taking immediate action. We'll update this community thread as soon as more details become available.

We appreciate your patience as our team carefully examines this problem.

Let us know if you need any other assistance besides this.

Warm regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Elin

When you go to the page to click watch episode on any of the America's next top model episodes, instead of playing America's next top model it's playing a show called Supermodelme. This is still happening 3 weeks after this post.

0 Kudos
bipolargirl
Channel Surfer

@RokuJanadeeK 

It's still happening a month later. Whatever happened to "Roku team is keen on taking immediate action"? How long does it take to realize the show that's playing is not America's next top model? Just click play yourself and it will say "last time on supermodel me." Please fix it.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Elin @bipolargirl,

Thanks for keeping us updated here in the Roku Community!

Please be advised that we have passed along this information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.
If there's anything else that we can assist with, please keep us posted.
All the best,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bipolargirl
Channel Surfer

@RokuEuniceL 

I just noticed the original post is from June 15th. Why has no one looked into it the past 3 months?

0 Kudos
Myka89

I just signed up to Roku just to watch ANTM and 3 months after this post it's still not working!