Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: All channels disappeared from Roku Express device

@stiffany312 @kmvelez

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Was the device factory reset? Did you make sure that the Roku device was linked to your Roku account?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I had a similar problem: all channels (eg Netflix, HBO, Amazon) all disappeared from my Home tab.  The only item showing on the tab was the right side large ad.

Went to Settings > Home Screen > What to Watch and toggled the setting from Show to Hide and then back to Show.

All channels returned to my Home tab.

My house had experienced a power loss since the last time I used this Roku device (4800X - Roku Ultra software version 11.0.0 4193-C2).

0 Kudos
Kaikens38
Reel Rookie

All my app view is missing from the home screen what's happening how to restore so i can watch my starz or netflix or roku etc

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Kaikens38

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We'd like to know more about how we can help. Do you receive an error message or code? We suggest you restart your Roku device and we recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Kulmandu

This just happened to me, and I wanted to share what brought the channel icons back, in case it helps someone. I used voice remote to go to one of the channels, which was successful. Then when I returned to the home screen the channels were there.