Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Awwwyeah1
Reel Rookie

After installing a channel it doesn't appear on Roku

I am having the same issue with Starz on my Roku Ultra 4660X. I added it to my account from the app and it appeared on all my other streaming sticks. However with my Ultra if I search it launches, but it will not appear on my home screen. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: After inatalling a channel it doesnt appear on roku

Hi @Awwwyeah1,

Thanks for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Starz channel. We're happy to help you. Please try these troubleshooting steps below:

1. Press the home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll down and select settings.
  3. Select system.
  4. Select power, and if you can't find an option for power please try to look for a system restart.

If the problem still persists, please keep us posted.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: After inatalling a channel it doesnt appear on roku

Last night I tried to move a channel that was already on my home screen. Tried a couple of times, but it always reverted back to where it was. Tried and failed to move a different channel. I restarted and the channel appeared where I tried to put it before, without me having to try again.

Moved the channel with no problem (without restarting) on my other two Rokus. All three are 4670X 12.0.0 4184-46.

0 Kudos