Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patkm

Re: After channel code, my internet service provider is not listed

I have Xfinity. I have a subscription to TV5Monde which I have been watching since 1992. Except that I cannot access TV5MondePlus. Contacted TV5Monde USA directly. They say they are still in negotiations with Xfinity so Xfinity allows us to stream it! Was told to put pressure on Xfinity. Have tried but their Chat Bot can't direct me not even to send them (Xfinity) a letter. If I call I get a human half way across the globe..So, the answer is to put pressure on Xfinity. If any of you can, please do so..am still trying.

0 Kudos
tseifert5

Re: After channel code for TV5MONDEPLUS, my internet service provider is not listed

Hi- I am having the SAME problem.

I cannot find anywhere on the Community 'board' an answer to this problem.

Did you resolve the issue?

We registered with TV5MONDEPLUS, we have Roku, and Roku is supposed to work with this channel.

I used the code that was sent, just like you did, and my internet provider is NOT listed in the list.

So I am confused AND very frustrated. It makes no sense. And I don't see a number to call to get tech support.

Re: After channel code for TV5MONDEPLUS, my internet service provider is not listed

I am having exact same problem. No support available anywhere.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.