Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krakr
Reel Rookie

Advertising your own stuff ad naseum makes my mental illness makes me sick

If you have no ad revenue coming in, then please limit the comercials of your own content to once in a while. I'm terribly sorry that You're trying to convince 90% of the planet that they have HIV or are in danger of it because that's the only commercial that you've got. That's not my problem, that's your problem. You're trying to make me insane with your incessant commercials of your own **bleep** that just run on and run on and every 5 minutes it just drives me insane I certainly hope you get clients that want to advertise on your channels but in the mean time please try not to drive me insane. dead air is a totally viable alternative you're not getting paid by anybody to run their commercial every 5 minutes so why are you doing it? Quite honestly if I were paying an advertising service to handle my business and found out that you were displaying my commercial every time a commercial break happened I would be unhappy. Stuffing things down people's throat is not a marketing technique it's a political technique.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
krakr
Reel Rookie

Re: Advertising your own stuff ad naseum makes my mental illness makes me sick

hahahaha your AI removed the comment about trying to convince the populace about the HIV thing because they are your only sponcer at the moment apparently.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.