Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gamedaydiva
Reel Rookie

AcornTV resolve payment issue and login issues

Jump to solution

Since Roku is refusing to take responsibility for the Roku/acorn tv glitch the only way I found to resolve is to cancel Roku subscription and buy on the acorn tv website direct from acorn tv. I spent quite a few frustrating hours trying to resolve the login issue we are experiencing. Acorn says it’s on Roku since they are taking the payments - perhaps Roku is not paying acorn as acorn kept saying my subscription was canceled even though Roku showed it as active. Do yourself a favor and subscribe directly through Acorn. If I have the same issue with any other services I’ll do the same with them.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: AcornTV resolve payment issue and login issues

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting here in the Roku community, @Gamedaydiva!

We see that you're experiencing issues with your payment and login on your Roku device, and we're here to help you further with this.

We highly recommend checking your Roku account to review your active subscriptions and purchase history. Please use the following steps to double-check this. 

To view your Roku purchase history and charges to your account:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go to Purchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices for Content or Products

In some cases, if you see that you subscribe directly to Roku, please double-check the email address associated with your Roku device. It should be the same as the one you used to subscribe to. To do this, head over to the Roku home screen, scroll and select Settings, then go to System and select About. If the accounts are linked to different email addresses, you may need to reset the device and change it to the correct email address.

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: AcornTV resolve payment issue and login issues

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting here in the Roku community, @Gamedaydiva!

We see that you're experiencing issues with your payment and login on your Roku device, and we're here to help you further with this.

We highly recommend checking your Roku account to review your active subscriptions and purchase history. Please use the following steps to double-check this. 

To view your Roku purchase history and charges to your account:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go to Purchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices for Content or Products

In some cases, if you see that you subscribe directly to Roku, please double-check the email address associated with your Roku device. It should be the same as the one you used to subscribe to. To do this, head over to the Roku home screen, scroll and select Settings, then go to System and select About. If the accounts are linked to different email addresses, you may need to reset the device and change it to the correct email address.

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.