Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonJon1

AMC+ will not open a program

I agree. It is not working properly at all!! I just subscribed and am having issue with it loading on my second Roku tv. 😡    

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: AMC+ will not open a program

Hi @JonJon1,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about your streaming issues on AMC Plus. We would be delighted to help you further. Please tell us more details so we can better understand the problem you are having:

• When did the issue occur?
  • Is the issue happening on all content or channels, or is this isolated to AMC Plus only? (Specify)
  • Are you getting any error messages or error codes when trying to play content?
  • Have you tried removing the app, restarting your system, and adding the app again?

We are eager to hear from you and investigate this matter further. Thank you!

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                    Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TX_TEA
Binge Watcher

Re: AMC+ will not open a program

How are you supposed to remove the app when they already have a subscription?  Roku doesn’t allow it. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.