Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mar9

AMC+ on roku Anne Rice's interview w Vampire

Jump to solution

Does anyone have issues with all episodes of certain series not all available? Such as Interview with a Vampire on AMC+. Episode 5 and 7 are not listed or available.  And Gangs of London has episodes misding. Does anyone know why they don't have all episodes when stated

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: AMC+ on roku Anne Rice's interview w Vampire

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts.

Pleas be aware that we believe this issue is now resolved. We would recommend checking and seeing if you are still experiencing an issue.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Mar9-

Did you subscribe to AMC+ directly with AMC on their website, or did you subscribe through Roku?

Many (most? all?) similar complaints we see here are from people who subscribed to one premium channel or another through Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
doomtojj
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the same issue I'm not showing episodes 5 7 or 8 and I got amc through roku

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Mar9 @doomtojj

Thanks for the posts.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MissKLL

Jump to solution

Same here. I just subscribed yesterday to AMC+ through the Roku channel, specifically to watch Interview with a Vampire. And i see now that there is no Episode 5 or Episode 7 listed.

I've already cancelled the subscription, since the entire point of getting it was t watch that show.

Would I have been better off subscribing directly to AMC+ on it's own? (I tried to from my TV and it would't allow me to make another subscription)

FromLaToDE

Jump to solution

I waited to subscribe until I had time to binge watch this with my family on New Years Day and our entire plans were destroyed. I will cancel and now I know not to order streaming services through Roku. 

Bacon7

Jump to solution

I also subscribed through roku just for this series and have checked back weekly to see if episodes 5 and 7 ever appear.  Wanted to wait for free trial to be over to make sure that wasn't the issue. Still nothing...

hjmeenach
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problem here with Interview Wa Vampire. Entire reason I susbscribed to the channel was to watch this series and the Mayfair Witches. So you're thinking it's because it is AMC on Roku versus just straight AMC by itself? Ok how is that my problem as a subscriber? When will this be fixed?

hjmeenach
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Danny, any update from Roku officials regarding this??? As you can expect, when one is binge watching the hottest new vampire series, leaving out 3 of the mere 8 episodes is an extremely frustrating predicament to find ourselves in!!!!

When can we expect this to be corrected and all episodes to be available from "AMC+ from Roku"? I know we all expect some sort of resititution be made as well since most of us wasted our free trial watching only half the episodes.

0 Kudos
Ckygar

Jump to solution

Yes and it makes me want to not pay to have this as a streaming service if it continues.

0 Kudos