Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Why is ABC NEWS Live gone from roku menu?

Hello @Girldarkened6

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Channel was removed It looks like the channel is no longer available on the Roku Channel store and cannot be located in the channel search. If you would like more information about a removed channel, please see our support page here: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device?

Regards,
Karla

Takeahike66
Reel Rookie

Re: ABC News Live no longer in regular channel list

You can get ABC News App but I prefer it to be in the channel lineup. Can’t Roku do something to bring it back into the lineup, please?

0 Kudos
Takeahike66
Reel Rookie

Same thing here! You can still get it through the streaming app on both your tv & cell. Just go to the APP store and download ABC NEWS LIVE. It is different than the ABC channel app. I still prefer to have the channel in my ROKU line-up, however. #ABCNewslive

0 Kudos
Genix01
Reel Rookie

IT'S BACK!!!

Out of the blue, ABC has reappeared in my Roku streaming channel lineup. I guess enough people complained to the right people.

Way to go, folks!

Fingers crossed that it doesn't disappear again.

Takeahike66
Reel Rookie

As of today (4/8/23), ABC News Live is again available on Roku players and Roku TV models in the U.S. The ABC News Live Channel offers free immediate access to live news streams 24/7, on demand content, local news from several major markets and a wide range of historical video footage from ABC News’ archives.

0 Kudos
yu246630york
Channel Surfer

I see that the ABC news Icon/Channel has now re-appeared which is a step in the right direction, however the channel won't load. It still doesn't function. 

0 Kudos