Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taralw
Reel Rookie

A&E Commercial Break Selection

Hello - I’m having difficulty permanently selecting the format I want the commercials in.  I’ve contacted Roku and they said it’s the channel app, not Roku.  

You can choose between one interactive commercial or a set of small commercials.  I had previously been able to pick one or the other permanently, so it would automatically play without me have to designate each time. 

I took a picture but can’t figure out how to attach it to this post.  

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: A&E Commercial Break Selection

@taralw wrote:

Hello - I’m having difficulty permanently selecting the format I want the commercials in.  I’ve contacted Roku and they said it’s the channel app, not Roku.  ...

So... if you know the issue you described is not Roku, why are you posting on the Roku forum? Is there something else you need help with?

@taralw wrote:

...  I took a picture but can’t figure out how to attach it to this post.  

You have to have the picture on the device from which you're posting. If it's on your phone, then post from your phone, or ... transfer the image from your phone to your computer. Use the Photos button above the text box to post images.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos