Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dfc
Level 8

Watch TCM problem

Jump to solution

The 'Watch live' feature on Watch TCM has stopped working as of a few days ago. All the other Watch TCM features work. I tried deleting and re-installing Watch TCM but the problem won't go away.

photo of TCM Roku error message - http://u.pc.cd/2QwrtalK

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dfc
Level 8

Re: Watch TCM problem

Jump to solution

The problem cleared up last night around 7pm. I also reported the issue to TCM who indicated that they were aware of the 'outage with the Live TV feature on Roku'. Thanks for your reply.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
makaiguy
Level 21

Jump to solution

After removing a channel, best practice is to restart your Roku to clear its memory before reinstalling the channel. Did you do this?

Restart via Settings > System > System restart (for Roku TVs: Settings > System > Power > System restart)

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
dfc
Level 8

Jump to solution

The problem cleared up last night around 7pm. I also reported the issue to TCM who indicated that they were aware of the 'outage with the Live TV feature on Roku'. Thanks for your reply.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos