Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ibrown
Level 7

Unable to add specific channels - not a regional issue

I am not able to add certain channels to my Roku Express

I am specifically looking to add Crave and the Cineplex Store. 

I have checked for updates (none needed) and confirmed that these channels are available on the device I have. I can't find these channels when I search for them through the Roku Channel store, but if I google them I'm able to find them. The option to "add channel" is grayed out.

Please help! 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Re: Unable to add specific channels - not a regional issue

I've had Roku websites be confused about my region.  Try clearing your browser cookies and then try https://channelstore.roku.com/browse .  Although, they should show up if you're browsing "Streaming Channels" on the Roku device itself.

0 Kudos
ibrown
Level 7

Thank you for replying! Unfortunately, clearing browser history and cache has not solved my issue. Any other ideas?

0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

How about trying a different browser or a different computer/device?  Sorry, running out of ideas.  The final option would be to perform a factory reset and create a new Roku account, but that's a last resort.  You'd lose anything you paid for through Roku if you have any purchases/subscriptions.

0 Kudos
Nutmeg7
Level 7

I am having the same issue! I even created a new account and it still says the same thing. 

0 Kudos