Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Daily wire - have subscribed, unable to activate on my smart TV

@Madison315

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I am a Daily Wire subscriber, but unable to get any code.  Mine is a Roku+ stick.  When I open the DW app on my TV , the Prager U Story comes up and I can get no further.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@carolynncrist

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jsdolly78

I updated my old model and it said it was up to date but when I try to watch Daily Wire on there is no way to highlight “ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?” The cursor skips right over that and only gives the option to create an account. 🤷🏻‍♀️ That is with our older  Roku device but our new Roku tv allows us to watch. I did get my old Roku device to mirror it from my phone though so that’s how we watch it on that one tv. 

0 Kudos
Temple
Channel Surfer

There is no support at Daily Wire. They have no idea what they are doing. They will tell you over and over to delete the program off the Roku and re-install it. But it doesn't make any difference; you cannot get the app to display any number you could use on any 'activate' page. 

Here what I do step by step;

I go into the Roku app. There is no way to ‘log out’. So I look for Profile at the upper right. I click it;

The screen says, Join Today with a get started button and an activate button: I press the activate button.

Now it offers me to Use my Roku email to sign in to the daily wire. I use the same email for both. So if I do that, hit continue, Then enter my daily wire password and hit Sign In;

It now says;

YOUR CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION: INSIDER

You can’t make adjustments to your account within the TV app.

And there is no access to view anything

So, let’s go again…

I take profile, I press Activate now again. Now I used my ROKU email to log on and it did not log me on allow me to view anything, so this time I take “Use Different email” button

I type in my email address. It is the same address I use for roku and DailyWire and just about everything

I type in the password I created on the daily wire web site.

I hit sign in.

It now says;

YOUR CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION: INSIDER

You can’t make adjustments to your account within the TV app.

And there is no access to view anything.

Lionfire99

I am having the exact same problem and have followed the same steps.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @Lionfire99

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? Please let us know as well the troubleshooting you've tried so we know what steps we should take next.

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos