Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jkblack
Level 8

Re: Can't Turn Off Netflix Auto Preview

Jump to solution

Thanks very much, Tanner!  Your procedure worked for my Stick+

Highlighted
chrisarsen
Level 7

Jump to solution

It worked for me as well. I thought I did the exact same steps before but I guess I didn’t. Thanks Tanner!

Highlighted
mooreted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thank you, that did the trick. 

Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Amcd3006
Level 7

Jump to solution

Didn’t help. Where in Netflix do you turn off Auto Review? I can’t find any setting for that.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Amcd3006  In order to disable autoplay for previews, you'll need to log into your Netflix account online and adjust your settings. 

See more here: https://help.netflix.com/en/node/2102

After doing this, you may need to also follow the steps I posted in my previous solution. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
kagacins
Level 7

Jump to solution

Did not work on a 6 series TCL Roku TV. Setting changed in Netflix profile, removed netflix app, did a menu-based system restart, added Netflix back as a channel, logged in to Netflix fresh, trailer Autoplay still occurs. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I gave up 🤷🏻‍♀️ and just mute the **bleep** thing until I find what I want to watch. You would think it would be an easy fix... 

0 Kudos