Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No Amazon prime app/channel

Jump to solution

@rajasravan1416 

Thanks for the post.

Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region. 

You can reach Amazon Prime Video support here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G9SY6AQJV45JFMET

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Alabama 

Thanks for the post.

It sounds like you may have created a Roku account that isn't located in your current region. If channels in your region are not available, it may indicate that your device is linked to an account that was created in a different region where that channel may not be offered by the channel provider. You'll want to make sure that you are using an internet connection located in the correct region when creating your account. You can check your IP address' reported location by visiting www.whatismyip.com - If you see an issue, you'll need to contact your ISP to help resolve any issue.

We would recommend creating a new Roku account in your region. For more information about how to create a new account, visit our Support page here: How do I create a Roku® account? Once your new account is set up, try to perform a factory reset on your device and link it to your new account. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BG8

Why is Amazon Video not available on Roku in Belgium?

Jump to solution

I have a Roku Express. I’m based in Belgium.

I have Amazon Prime. I can connect to Amazon Video on my AppleTV and on my Amazon FireStick. So it seems there are no restrictions from Amazon in this region.

However, I do not have the option to add Amazon Video to my Roku. Can someone please explain why Roku does not support this here?

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why is Amazon Video not available on Roku in Belgium?

Jump to solution

This is a question for Amazon.  The channel apps are created, provided and maintained by the channels themselves.  Roku just provides the platform on which they are run.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
mmt123
Reel Rookie

Missing search channels option and not able to get Amazon Prime channel in New Zealand

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have a Roku streaming stick and my region is New Zealand.  I was getting "search channels" option properly previously.  I was also having Amazon Prime channel.  But the Amazon Prime channel was having issues and was always crashing. 

I contacted Amazon Support and they advised me to factory reset Roku streaming stick.  After I did factory reset, the option to "search channels" is gone.  Moreover, I cannot also install Amazon Prime because I cannot find it anywhere in channel list.  I have to scroll a very long list of channels to find any channel. 

This is really frustrating.  Is Amazon Prime channel not available on Roku streaming stick in New Zealand?  Why am I not getting "search channels" option?

0 Kudos
Erkn

Amazon prime does not appear

Jump to solution

Amazon prime is not on library list in Turkey

magut
Channel Surfer

Re: Amazon prime does not appear

Jump to solution

Yeah same issue here (Turkey)

Why we cant add Amazon Prime?

Help please

magut
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hey guys, i have same issue here. Im living Turkey and Amazon Prime is available here officaly.  

I want to use Amazon prime on Roku like Netflix but i cant. 

Help please.

And i wondered why Community admins mark every topic SOLVED like this ?

0 Kudos
magut
Channel Surfer

Cant Add Amazon Prime (not visible in channels)

Jump to solution

Hey,

I have Roku Express

Amazon Prime is avaliable in Turkey officaly but we cant add Amazon Prime channel . I see so many people have this issue. Can ROKU team make fix please? 

We need Help

Re: Amazon prime does not appear

Jump to solution

same issue