Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darrcie

indoor camera multiple devices

I logged into the smart home app and set up my indoor camera just fine. I used the same login on the app on a different device and I had to add the camera again and then the camera disappeared from the original device. How can I access a single camera from multiple mobile devices?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: indoor camera multiple devices

Hi @darrcie,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand and appreciate you reaching out about this setup. Yes, you can actually set up your Smart Home app on different devices as long as you use the same credentials. When you say "disappeared," have you tried reinstalling the app and restarting your device, then trying again to see if you're still seeing the same issue occur?

Or let us know more about this so that we'll be able to provide you with the appropriate next step.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.