Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
becca7
Binge Watcher

Re: digital quality of video is very poor.. didn't start out that way

not solutions at all for the issues i am having.. support sent an email saying they marked my problem as solved... nothing has been solved. camera is getting worse every day i can not even attach a video to send to the help log. i am about ready to cancel my subscription and be done with roku

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@becca7

Thanks for the follow up. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your concerns and feedback to our Support team. I'll have them reach out to make sure you are taken care of!

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
becca7
Binge Watcher

95436230-2DD1-4C95-B936-A5E1D49EAC9E.png

This is a pic of the image quality I’m having problems with. Can’t send video thru help do I’m hoping you seeing this might give u an idea in what is wrong 

0 Kudos
Gabed
Reel Rookie

I’m having the exact same problem and I got the camera yesterday. I’m about to take it back and get a different brand. Mine is purple and flashes white as well and considers it motion detection so it just goes off all the time 

becca7
Binge Watcher

Mine does the same thing! So glad I’m not the only one.  Sad thing is this is the second camera that does this do it’s definitely a roku issue. It will flash look good for a second. Flash go purple the look like crud. So far no help!

0 Kudos
Gabed
Reel Rookie

I just took mine back because I got no help either and got a blink camera. Good luck

becca7
Binge Watcher

Thanks. I have blink outside so I will probably go with that too. No issues with them. I will probably be returning mine this weekend. 

0 Kudos
becca7
Binge Watcher

Solved my problem by returning 2nd camera and going with blink 

0 Kudos