Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Help9

Wired Door Bell Model DS1000X

Just purchased this model 3/25/2023. Followed the installation instruction, paired the door chime and everything was working. I was told I would get a 14 day free subscription. Following day, subscription was taken away but the system seemed to be working. Now, the door chime does not work and I can not remove the doorbell from it's mounting bracket to do a factory reset. I need customer support please.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Wired Door Bell Model DS1000X

Greetings @Help9 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your Roku Smart Home Wired Doorbell.

Seems like there's a bit going on with your Roku Smart Home device, so hopefully we can help clarify some things for you:

• if you are having trouble removing your doorbell from the mounting bracket, have you tried pushing inward then up
  • have you tried restarting the Roku Smart Home Door Bell to see if the issue persists
  • if you ring the doorbell, do you get a notification on your Roku Smart Home mobile app

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be more than happy to continue assist you further. Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos