Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thunderfan

Viewing Roku Camera on Roku TV

I have two Roku Cameras and my purpose for buying them was the ability to view on my TV I had one TV that would Veiw but my main tv won’t it’s just tries to get me to access the Roku app to make changes but I’m stuck in this endless loop not a fan of the app by the way I was a Wyze customer and thought the transition would be easy. But not so far. Any help would be appreciated and I have the Camera sub. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Viewing Roku Camera on Roku TV

Hi, @Thunderfan

We appreciate you for posting and welcome to the Roku Community.

We see that you're having an issue with viewing your Roku Cameras using your TV, and we'd like to gather some information to determine how we can assist you with this. Kindly provide the following details below:

• Have you linked your Roku Cameras and Roku devices to the same email address?
  • Have you downloaded the Roku Camera app on your Roku device?
  • Were you able to successfully set up your Roku cameras?

Any additional details that might help us understand your issue further will guide us to assist you better,

Best wishes,

Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.