Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anneice36

TERRIBLE CAMERAS No help from ROKU

This is the worst system yet! My wired camera quit working! My car was BROKEN INTO 7 cameras NOT ONE RECORDED! I want my money back!

6 REPLIES 6
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: TERRIBLE CAMERAS No help from ROKU

Greetings @Anneice36 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your Roku Smart Home Cameras.

Can you please provide more information regarding your Roku Smart Home that you are experiencing? How are the events recording setup for your Roku Smart Home Cameras? Can you provide screenshots of your Roku Smart Home mobile app of your settings for the Roku Smart Home Cameras so we can better understand what you are experiencing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BS_service

It just so happened when I fall asleep at 1sm all the sudden no event until I wake back up at 315am. Yet I know for a fact my dog n my daughter was up n moving around but yet it didn't show anything.  This is BS I got the cameras for safety and security how tf is ot safe or secure if it's not showing or notifying me about anything.  Now all the sudden I'm getting notifications 🙄 😒 this is BULL**bleep** n why am I paying for this subscription if it only works about 10% of the time??? Oh yea n how convenient you can't talk to nobody until 8am-10pm like things dont happen between those times. Get your stuff together roku or give me my mf $$ back NOW

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @BS_service 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with your Roku Smart Home devices.

We would be more than happy to assist you with what you are experiencing, but we will need more detailed information. Can you provide us with screenshots of how your notifications are setup on your camera(s) from the Roku Smart Home mobile app?

With more detailed information, we will be able to better understand what you are seeing and can assist you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DylanSmartHome
Binge Watcher

These cameras are toys, not anything that can be relied on. 

Get a better brand system. And don't expect any support that anything beyond a way to waste your time and upset you more. 

Sorry to say it, but I've learned the hard way.

autgrind
Reel Rookie

I can't see my picture, been woring for 6=7 months without sun. my argo still working!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @autgrind 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Unfortunately we do not have enough information from your post to understand the issue you are experiencing. Can you please specify what you are seeing?

With more detailed information, we will be more than happy to assist you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos