Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Theloc

Sign in to cable provider on camera

I have cox internet and it hasn’t been installed yet so our router isn’t working and I am trying to sign to my account with user id & password but it isn’t giving me the prompt or pop up to sign in to gain access to my WiFi does anybody know how can I resolve this issue?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Sign in to cable provider on camera

If I understand your question, I don't think there's an answer until your router is connected and functional. Since your router isn't working yet, exactly what are you trying to log your Roku into? You can only connect a Roku to a WiFi access point if it has Internet access. You could connect your Roku to a cell phone hotspot until your Internet access it enabled.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.