Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raymondjtoth
Roku Guru

Roku indoor camera se problem

On roku indoor camera se the micro SD card is not being see on both camera I added tried brand new from store sd card same thing can't eject or formate them app will not alow me on 2 indoor camera se I got think it's a bug what I do ty

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku indoor camera se problem

Hi @raymondjtoth 

Thanks for the post regarding using a micro SD card with your Roku Smart Home Camera.

We would be more than happy to assist you further with what you are experiencing but will need more details. What brand and size micro SD card are you using? Have you already tried formatting the micro SD card to see if that helps what you are seeing?

For more troubleshooting steps regarding using a mico SD card with a Roku Smart Home device, visit our Support page here: Install a micro SD card in your camera

Please keep us posted with the information we have requested and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
raymondjtoth
Roku Guru

Yes it's one sd card that's samsung 8 gig and one that 64 gb did try formating on windows 10 in fat32

0 Kudos
raymondjtoth
Roku Guru

Happens on both 9f them I just put in

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi @raymondjtoth 

Thanks for the follow up regarding using a micro SD card with your Roku Smart Home camera.

For clarification, is the camera itself not detecting the SD card, or are you trying to access the SD card recordings via the Roku Smart Home mobile app? Have you by any chance tried using another brand micro SD card to see if you are still experiencing the same issue?

Please keep us posted about the issue and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
raymondjtoth
Roku Guru

On on app tell me not detected in camera

0 Kudos
raymondjtoth
Roku Guru

Tried other brand as well

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi @raymondjtoth 

Thank for the follow up regarding your micro SD card not being detected by your Roku Smart Home camera.

Can you please provide a screenshot of your Roku Smart Home mobile app that shows your micro SD card is not being detected?

Once we are able to understand the issue you are experiencing, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
raymondjtoth
Roku Guru

Here it is

Screenshot_20230303_171840_Smart Home.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi @raymondjtoth 

Thanks for all for working with us to try to resolve the issue you are experiencing regarding setting up a micro SD card with your Roku Smart Home Camera.

I've passed along your information and details to our Support team who can assist you further with what you are experiencing.

If you have any further inquiries that we can help you out with in the future, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos