Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Rechargeable battery on video doorbell and chime wirelass

Greetings @Jen4life19 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your Roku Smart Home Doorbell not charging.

We would recommend trying to use another USB adapter to see if you are able to charge the Roku Smart Home Doorbell. It's possible that the USB adapter that you are currently using isn't providing adequate power to charge the Roku device.

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further. We look forward to hearing an update!

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Roku doorbell will not charge

I’ve been waiting WEEKS to be able to purchase the wireless doorbell. Finally get one and it won’t charge. I’ve tried 4 different power cords and 5+ charger blocks and nothing! I’ve reset the device and everything. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @Gonzalez74082 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with charging your Roku Smart Home Wireless Doorbell. I can completely understand how frustrating it can be to wait for a new device and it not be fully functional. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please be aware that I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

If you have any other issues in the future, please don't hesitate in posting in the Roku Community again.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JamesL1971
Binge Watcher

Danny, I have not heard from anyone. How do I get a refund on my subscription? I paid for a year. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi @JamesL1971 

Thanks for the follow up regarding our Support team reaching out to you.

It looks like our Support team contacted you on Wednesday. We would recommend checking your email Spam folder if you still don't see our point of contacts as sometimes it can be found there. 

Our Support team is eager to assist you with your issue moving forward. Should you need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate in posting in the Roku Community again.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JamesL1971
Binge Watcher

Danny, the email just gives me a request number and said that someone would be in touch soon. Well soon has came and gone. I just want my my money back. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi @JamesL1971 

Thanks for the follow up regarding our Support team contacting you.

For further assistance, we would recommend continuing to work with our Support team as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

If you have another issue in the future, please don't hesitate in posting in the Roku Community again.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JamesL1971
Binge Watcher

Danny,

I have not heard from the support team since last Wednesday. I gave them my number and no one has called. I just want my money back because I don’t think Roku knows how to fix the problem. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi @JamesL1971 

Thanks for the posting in the Roku Community regarding contacting our Support team. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please be aware that I have passed along your concerns to our Support team to follow up with you. If you don't hear back within 1-2 business days, please feel free to let me know and I'll make sure you are taken care of.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JamesL1971
Binge Watcher

Danny,

I got another email from Roku support team, but no one has called me about my doorbell not charging. They asked for my number last week no one called   So I have come to conclusion that Roku doesn’t know how to fix the “ no charging issue “. I just prefer to get my money back on my subscription. 

0 Kudos