Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmarie12

Roku Wireless Doorbell Camera

So my doorbell was working perfectly, but then it was having issues so when trying to fix them, i deleted my doorbell from my devices. Now i can’t seem to connect my doorbell back to my app, it’s still connected to my chime speaker, but when I try to put it back on my app it says it can’t find my doorbell anywhere. (the door bell is on and ready to pair each time i try.)

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Wireless Doorbell Camera

Hi @jmarie12,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We'd be happy to take a closer look at this and see how we can get you up and running.

Have you tried resetting your Roku Wireless Doorbell Camera and then trying again to see if you can locate the device?

We would also suggest reinstalling the app to see if there are any differences after doing that.

Please keep us posted!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.