Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katmaree
Reel Rookie

Not getting any help! Poor customer service

I’ve contacted Roku about my cameras not updating firmware and basically get a run around! I was told a week and a half ago and “technician” would be in contact with me… nothing happened. Contact support today via chat and phone and was told a ticket was never made and now I have to wait for them to call me at their convenience there is no way I can contact them. I have a job and can’t just sit here for 2 days to not be contacted again. Customer service needs some work! 

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Not getting any help! Poor customer service

Hi @Katmaree,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We regret hearing about this experience, and we really do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

We have verified your account, and it appears that one of our Support teams has already dealt with this issue and taken appropriate action. We would suggest continuing to work with them, as they would be able to assist you further regarding this.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Apalm

Does Customer Support exist?! I've sent numerous messages through Support and no response on my return.  Are they purposely stalling so I don't qualify under their 30 day return policy???  Very frustrating 😕 

0 Kudos
Katmaree
Reel Rookie

Yes that’s what I’ve been told for almost 2 weeks now. The issue still has yet to be resolved. 

Katmaree
Reel Rookie

You say one of your teams has “dealt” with the issue. The issue has not been dealt with if there is no solution. 

Katmaree
Reel Rookie

I’m being to think they don’t. I keep hearing about this “technical team” that’s supposed to be reaching out to me, no emails nothing. Am I supposed to sit by my phone for 24-48 hours and not go to work to wait for them?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Apalm,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!

This is not the experience we want to have, and we have reviewed your account and escalated it to our Support team.

Please keep an eye on your email address, as they'll be reaching you from there.

Just get to us if you still need a hand or anything else that we can further assist you with.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Katmaree,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We sincerely regret the delay in resolving this. We have validated your account, and one of our Support teams has facilitated this.

We would recommend continuing to work with them, as they would be the best at helping you with this case.

Let us know if there's anything else that we can further look into. Thanks!

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.