Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MizzQuoted
Reel Rookie

New Solar Panels being offered

Jump to solution

Hi All - 

I'm not seeing it posted here or in the FAQs on the solar panels in the store, but does anyone know if the Solar Panels are one-to-one with the cameras or one-to-many?

I am interested in them, but wonder if they would power 4 camera per panel or if I need to buy 4 panels - when they are available.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New Solar Panels being offered

Jump to solution

Hi @MizzQuoted,

Thanks for showing interest in our Roku solar panel!

We will gladly assist you with your inquiry about our Roku solar panel. Please be advised that you can only use the Roku outdoor wireless cameras to mount this Solar panel, and you can only use one of each Roku outdoor wireless camera.

You can also refer to this support link here for updates on when the Roku solar panel will be available.

Please keep us posted if there's anything else that we can assist you.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MizzQuoted,

Thanks for showing interest in our Roku solar panel!

We will gladly assist you with your inquiry about our Roku solar panel. Please be advised that you can only use the Roku outdoor wireless cameras to mount this Solar panel, and you can only use one of each Roku outdoor wireless camera.

You can also refer to this support link here for updates on when the Roku solar panel will be available.

Please keep us posted if there's anything else that we can assist you.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sulohna
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I bought 3 of the wireless cameras and 3 solar panels because I can no longer climb a ladder to take down and charge the camera.  It was a very good decision, as they are always 100% charged.  

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.