Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Multiple users for my camera

Guess I might be sending mine back. They are about 2 weeks old. I have one camera with Wyze but Walmart don’t sell them anymore. On website of Wyze they been out of stock for ones I’m wanting. So I went ahead got these. With out knowing you can’t share uses. Like with Wyze I can add as many people as I want to look at my cameras like I have my husband and both my boys can see the cameras I got from Wyze. Roku really needs add these or they will probably lose a lot of customers,  I know a lot of people are not happy. 

Bones1960

Agree. Not acceptable that you cannot share with family members.  I will not be buying anymore Roku smart devices.  

Tudymjr

How do I get my roku wireless doorbell to connect multiple users?

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @Tudymjr 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your inquiry.

As previously mentioned in this thread, you will only be able to access Roku Smart Home devices through the Roku account that the devices are linked to.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.