Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to share camera access with another person (by email, etc)

This seems like it should be simple, and I could be missing something. Sharing camera access is a feature in literally every camera I've ever had (Wyze, Unifi, Nest, etc), and Roku cameras seem to be just rebranded Wyze cameras, if I'm not mistaken. 

Essentially what I want to do is have a master account, and share specific cameras with certain people. I have a few houses with cameras under the same account. I'd like to share the cameras for the houses with the people living in them. 

Is this possible? 

If this is not a feature or a possibility, why? 

1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Is there a way to share camera access with another person (by email, etc)

Sorry, the only way to do it is to share your Roku account credentials with anyone you want to have access to your cameras.  Why?  Because... Roku.

I know it's been mentioned here before, but there's also a place to make suggestions.  What happens to those suggestions is anyone's guess.

Suggest a Feature | Roku Community | Roku

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.