Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku camera HD option gone.

Hi Community users,

Greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted about this problem!

We want to investigate your issue with the Roku cameras further since the HD option is gone. Can you please provide the following information below?

• What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?
  • May we have your Roku camera's Mac Address and Firmware version? Launching the Roku smart home app may require you to select the device/camera from the home screen, tap the gear icon or settings at the upper right-side corner, and select device info.
  • Log ID when this issue occurs (from the Roku Smart Home app, select Account Roku Support Submit a log)

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

How about just rolling back the firmware update? I think the happiness, not to mention the security, of your end-users ought to count for something.

ARP4
Reel Rookie

Yes I agree, they should roll back the firmware update. The suggestion by the moderator is a lot of work for paying customers. Might just be easier to switch to Ring or another service.

ARP4
Reel Rookie

Re: Indoor camera switched to live and now can't find HD option

Please correct the problem. The low resolution I now have has made my new Roku camera practically useless.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.