Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rorolaw

Indoor camera switched to live and now can't find HD option

My indoor camera suddenly switched to "live" and now I can't find the HD option to switch it over. I tried turning on and off and unplugging but nothing works. The HD option completely disappeared 

13 REPLIES 13
mmlanzhq

Re: Indoor camera switched to live and now can't find HD option

That happen to me too. 

And my cameras doesn't connect with the Internet of my cellphone, it only connect with the Wi-Fi at my home. 

How do you fix it?

monty643
Channel Surfer

there is no fix, i've been searching all over and can not find a single thing. they have screwed us all. the recent update has ruined everything. roku has been aware since last week and we still have no resolution..... 

devmrs
Binge Watcher

Same here. Now I have a low rez picture. I tried restart and unplug/replug. HD option is missing.

devmrs
Binge Watcher

rokulowrez.jpg

devmrs
Binge Watcher

Apparently, this is affecting BOTH Indoor & Outdoor cameras as my camera is an Outdoor camera

devmrs
Binge Watcher

I printed out an eye chart and put it in front of my Outdoor camera. It seems the camera has 20/50 vision (PECFD). The following lines below are 20/40, 20/32, 20/25, and 20/20. That's if the eye chart is 10' away. I was only about 3 feet from the camera.rokueyechartv2.png

camera_shy

Well, that’s fantastic😤

ARP4
Reel Rookie

Roku camera HD option gone.

Hey Roku, can we get the HD option back on the camera's? I went from having a good HD picture to useless low resolution. Can you restore the HD option or do I need to switch to Ring?

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.